11.21.2011

i'm sorry.



So, it is with many and great apologies that I write this new blog post.
You see, I have been so amazingly busy this past month with a big move from Scandinavia to Canada.
In October I packed up all of my belongings, life, and warm memories and flew them across the ocean. I have been so sad to have left my friends, colleagues and home, that it has been a bit tough to get excited about blogging...

That being said,
I have hopped into new work, and a huge main floor renovation.
Missing Oslo so dearly and re-designing a living space, this week I have placed an order for a new sofa blanket from Norwegian design studio Funkle.
They have just come out with a great new line of wool throws and cotton cushions that are beautiful, soft and graphic.

Thanks for understanding, and following of course!
Back in the swing of things,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...