9.01.2011

H&M ♥'s UNICEF


For all my ultra chic and stylish mommy friends -
here's one for you!
I am in love with the new advertising for H&M and UNICEF Children's collection 'All For Children'. The campaign - fully equipped with a big psychedelic bus and 70's vibe -
makes me think of summer camp, sticky melting popsicles, and how much I miss my sawed-off desert boots
(nostalgic yet?)
Plus…
This ultra cool collection of clothing (available in 160 stores worldwide) donates 25% of all purchases to UNICEF in a joint effort to educate and promote children's rights.
Does it get much better than that?
I don't think so.

(images via H&M)

3 comments:

  1. Tara, I saw your styling on pinterest today! And I recognized the picture right away (flowers taped to the pale grey wall - so pretty). I was so happy to stumble upon it, and it must be making others happy too because it has been repinned several times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the message L… so sweet of you to let me know! I am really excited to get on pinterest - and can't wait to see the lovely things that you have pinned! You have made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you to get on Pinterest too! You will love it. Totally inspiring and addicting! So, hurry up already :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...