8.11.2011

light bulb.





Today I caught myself day- dreaming of a lovely trip to Croatia that I had last summer, with amazing markets full of fresh fruits, vegetables, and olive oils.
Serious antipasti cravings.

…and then it struck me...
summer is a time when we are completely spoiled with fantastic fruits and vegetables locally. Nothing beats a crisp carrot right from the ground, fresh snappy vegetables, and peaches so juicy they drip down your hands when you bite them.

* Now I certainly recommend if you ever have the chance to visit the amazing country of Croatia to pay close attention to the fantastic Mediterranean food and its preparation (like that's a difficult proposition…),
but today I am humbled by the amazing produce and tastes of my own backyard.
Ahhhh…. summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...